ONLINE GUN STORE

Welcome to the FOP Range Inc. Online Gun Store page.  Instead of sinking tons of cash into an inventory that we don't really have the room to display at the range office, partnering with Davidson's Gallery of Guns was a much better way to go.  Davidson's is one of the largest wholesale distributors of firearms in the country.  They carry complete product lines from more manufacturers than I can count.  Its over a 100...  They get in and move a ton of guns every day through their online dealer network like us.  

Click on the Online Gun Store link above to start shopping for the best price you will get on the firearm you want.  It will take you to the Davidson's Dealer Locator page.  Enter our zip code, 35127, and it will populate with a list of dealers in or near the zip.  The FOP Range will be at the top. 

The "Gun Search" link is the one you want to start poking around through the tremendous inventory.  You will see the suggested manufacturer's retail price listed, the number on hand, and the F.O.P. Range Online Store price.  Click on the specific model you want and you get a picture, all the specifications, and a link to a write-up from a gun review from one of several gun magazines.  It is a great shopping tool.  If the gun you want is out of stock, check back in a day or two.  They constantly update the inventory.  I always take a look at the "Featured Items" page to see what is on sale or closeout at Davidson's.

To make a purchase, click "add to cart" on the gun you want.  They, Davidson's, will want a 25% deposit on the gun from your credit card.  We will then need the other 75% and your order is confirmed and shipped here immediately. We will call you to let you know it is ready for pickup.  When you get here, fill out the 4473 ATF form and we'll make the background check call and in a few minutes, you get approved and can go shooting.  It is really as easy and as hassle free as a transfer can be made.  
     

Compare the F.O.P. Range Online Gun Store prices to the other stores in town and with the prices on the other online Gallery of Guns Dealers.  I did and found that I can live with a profit margin that is 7% to 30% less than the other guys in the Birmingham area.  I don't have a "credit card markup", the sales tax here is only 6% and unlike others, there is no transfer fee for guns bought from our web store.  I also have something the other guys don't....  the finest outdoor shooting facility in the state.  Yes, you can go shooting minutes after buying your new gun.  If we can help you, we will.  Be safe, shop smart, and always shoot straight.

To get started, just click here... 

Firearm Transfers

We are happy to assist you with the transfer of any firearm from any other online dealer or individual from other states.  We do a pile of them every week.  The fee for a firearm transfer is only $20 per gun with a max of $50 for 3 or more guns at one time.  To get a gun transfer started, order and pay for the gun you want from where ever.  Call the range at 205-744-2600 and let us know you have one coming.  We need your contact info so we can call you when it gets here.  We will immediately send the selling dealer a signed copy of our FFL so he may ship the gun.  When it gets here, we log it into our records and give you a call to come get it.  You have 10 days to complete your 4473 form, get a proceed from the ATF, and pick up your gun.  Guns held at the range longer than 10 days incur a $10 per day storage fee.  We have a limited amount of space to securely store your gun and the storage fee helps us keep our safe empty.  After storage fees exceed the value of the firearm, it may be disposed of to recover our storage fee and make room in the safe.  

What if you get a deny from the ATF?  Then you have only 2 options.  Send the gun back to the seller at your expense or sell it on consignment at the range.  We can not and will not transfer it to family members.  What if you get a delay from the ATF? We may go ahead and transfer the gun to you once the 5 business days has passed if the ATF does not give you a proceed on your transaction in that time frame.  The storage fee will still apply for any firearm left in our care longer than 10 days for any reason.  

© 2019 by FOP Range Inc..​ FIGHT CRIME - SHOOT BACK!  UA-87261937-1

  • facebook-square